Sunday, August 2, 2015

Still around - waiting for retirement

So much time has past since I last got on here. I get busy and don't think about keeping up with this or many of the other sites I go to. I'm still making Tic Tac Toe games and have expanded the themes for them. I still do make Barbie doll clothes but have expanded to include 18" American Girl style doll clothes. They are much easier for me to sew as I get older and I can use up more material. It seem lately I've been adding more to my material stash instead of use up that material. I now have around 6 1/2 large containers full of material. I got to stop buying more and using some of this up. I have been buying new patterns when they are on sale so I now have around 25 different ones to choose from. Just need to find time to sew. I did buy me a new sewing machine. It's a Brother SQ9185 - now I just have to learn how to use it. Doing pretty good on straight seams but haven't gotten into the fancy stitches yet. It has around 100 different stitches and you can sew letter and number with it. Got lots to learn. I guess I'll just have to wait until I retire in a couple of years and hope I have time to learn and do everything that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment