Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Job

Got a new position with my company USG in Galena Park TX. That means that I'll be moving from Mississippi to Texas. Galena Park is part of the Houston area. Will have lots of places to go eat and shop at. It will be nice to be close to shopping and have more than 4 places to sit down and eat. Just have to go down and look for a place to live. Have been looking on line and have picked out a couple of houses.

The bad part of this is the getting ready for the move. It is cutting into my craft time and I haven't been putting any new items in my etsy shop. Have been relisting items, but not the same as new items. Have been working on a new tic-tac-toe game but between training my co-workers to do my old job and getting ready for this move I have not been working on my crafts much. Will keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment