Saturday, August 8, 2009

Craft rooms are nice ...

Before my sons moved out on their own, I had all of my craft stuff on one side of my walk-in closet. Would work on a project in the living room or at the kitchen table and have to move it when I was done for the night. But now I have a whole room for it. So glad to have a room where I can go and do my crafts and not move things to be able to eat or make room for guest. Love being able to work on a project and just leave it as is when I have to go do something else.

Here are some views of the room.



My yarn storage, 12 drawers and I need more drawers. Or get all that yarn made up.



My collection of craft patterns. Last count there were over 375 leaflets,
182 magazines with 2147 patterns. And adding more..



More storage and entertainment




My work table. Doesn't look this clean all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gail! There is an award called the Premio Meme Award - just between us bloggers - and you are one of the 7 blogs I've chosen as my favorites. But there is a responsibility to this award. Please follow the instructions that you'll find in our blog at: www.Thunder-Moon.blogspot.com

    You and Mona are the only blogs I have from the Grannies so I featured you on our blog. :)

    Thanks! ~jane ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail...nice crafting space...I also took over son's bedroom but it does not seem to be large enough anymore....mmmm...think maybe I have too much fabric!

    Thanks for the award....I will go see the responsibilities that go with it...Your blog is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I need to get on top of getting my own craft room a bit more organized. lol

    ReplyDelete